The auction house ArtsLand.ru is a convenient service, an online auction
for artists and art lovers, which allows you to sell and buy work from
the artist's hands at a real price on an auction basis.
The auction at ArtsLand differs from other online auctions in that the Auctioneer
(the author of the work, the seller) chooses the buyer from the stated bids.
Here the winner is not the one who offers a great price, but the one whom the Artist chooses.
The works presented on the site are sold in auction mode or at a fixed price.
Auctions operate according to the Dutch auction scheme, where the base price is known
to the participants and is the marginal price of winning. Participants may offer bids
below the base price, but not below the reserve.
Base price is the price of an instant purchase and is visible to all participants.
Reserve price - the minimum price of the lot and is not visible to bidders.
Where to start the seller
If you want to sell works of art from the category: painting, graphics, sculpture, jewelry,
decorative art, author's doll, etc., register here
Fill out your personal profile, portfolio, set the Avatar (main photo), a photo of your personal page and the frequency of system alerts.
Personal Portfolio will establish a trusting relationship with customers, Avatar will help customers recognize you on other Internet resources.
The presence of Portfolio and Avatar are not mandatory conditions for the placement of works, but will accelerate the process of sale.
Do not ignore the importance of having an Avatar, a photo of your personal page or portfolio - after all, it is they who make the first impression of the serious intentions of their owner.
Place the lot at the auction, indicating the base and reserve prices,
describe in detail the work technique, dimensions, and other details of the work.
Do not forget to publish photos, as much as possible interest the potential buyer.
The more information you provide about the job, the more likely it is to purchase it.
As soon as your work is published, the system sends out messages to the
participants who added you to your favorites about the opening of the auction.
That is why the correct filling of the profile is so important -
Users add you to your favorites and be the first to know about new published works.
Do not forget to share your new work in social networks - for this there is a panel of social networks to the left of the published work.
Where to start Buyer
Are you a lover of the beautiful, want to replenish your collection with original
work in a single copy at the best price for you, or make a gift to your friends?
Then ArtsLand Auction House is a good choice for a good deal.
Go through the free registration
of the buyer, fill out a personal profile and go through the galleries.
Did you like the work of the masters? Add them to your bookmarks. Want to be notified of new artists? Add the artist himself to your favorites and you will be the first to know about new artwork.
Place bids and follow the results of the auction. You can raise or lower your bid at any time.
If your bid is higher than the price indicated at the auction, you become the winner.
Make a prepayment in the amount of the auction commission and you will receive the seller's contact details
After that, you can agree on the final payment and delivery directly with the seller.
Relations between Seller and Buyer
All relations between the author and the buyer are based on the principles
of mutual respect and compliance with the rules of the ArtsLand Auction House.
The auction rules prohibit the exchange of contact data on the site by any means, including public
publication or in private correspondence until the author accepts the buyer's
appointment and the latter agrees to close the transaction.
All necessary contact details are sent to the Seller and the Buyer automatically
after the prepayment by the buyer.
Violators of this rule are removed from the system without the right to further
conduct auctions on the site ArtsLand.ru or make purchases.
Auction scheme in detail
1. Auctioneer (Author, seller) puts the work for auction at a base price for a certain period of time set by the site;
2. The bidder offers his bid, which can be either higher or lower than the base price;
2.1. If the bid is higher than the base price, the potential buyer becomes the winner and buys the lot at the bid price;
2.2. If the bid is lower than the base but higher than the reserve price, the seller has the right to reject or accept the rate.
If the bid is accepted, the buyer is appointed the winner.
3. The auctioneer makes his choice of the participant to purchase his work and reserves it for the selected buyer;
3.1. The reservation act is the seller's consent to the proposed bid;
3.2. The seller selects (appoints) the winner from the personal account (My auctions) or directly on the publication page of the work;
4. The buyer confirms his intention to pay for the work;
4.1 The act of confirmation is an advance payment, which is set at 25% of the declared bid;
4.2 Prepayment is a commission fee and is not transferred to the seller in full after the purchase is received by the buyer;
4.3 Commission fee on ArtsLand is 25%;
5. As soon as the Buyer has made an advance payment, he receives a notification of the seller's contact details;
6. The seller, in turn, also receives the contact details of the buyer, they discuss the details of the final payment and delivery of the lot;
7. By default, all settlements between the Seller and the Buyer are carried out outside the ArtsLand.ru platform system
7.1. The seller is entitled to request payment using a secure Escrow transaction. In this case, the buyer deposits the remaining amount into the seller's Escrow account;
7.2. Upon receipt of the parcel and making sure that the work received is with the work at the auction, the buyer "releases" Escrow and the money goes to the seller's account;
7.3. The Escrow release act is the closing of the transaction by the buyer in the "Shopping Cart" page from your personal account;
8. The Buyer pays 75% of the value of the declared rate for the seller's work, which, in total with 25% of the prepayment, is his rate;
9. Due to the fact that there are no auction fees at the ArtsLand auction, the buyer pays only the bid stated by him at the auction;
10. Upon receipt of work, the Buyer evaluates the work of the Auctioneer on a 5-point scale, which will help him in the future to get advantageous offers;
11. The auctioneer (seller of the lot), in turn, also evaluates the activity of the buyer and leaves a short comment in his address, which is also a sign of the attentive attitude of sellers to their buyers;
Further information on the relationship between the Auctioneer and the Buyer and ArtsLand Auction can be found on the page The terms of participation